Becky’s Drive located in Walnutport, PA announced today that they will not be re-opening until June 5th.
Last evening, Becky’s opened to the public, but will not open again until Northampton County moves in the yellow phase outlined by Governor Tom Wolf. That date is anticipated to be June 5th.
Read the following announcement made on the facebook page from Becky’s Drive In
We appreciate everyone’s support at our opening on May 22nd. We thought we obtained permission from all of the right people to open, unfortunately, we were informed otherwise. Sadly, we must remain closed until our county goes into the yellow phase. The anticipated date for Northampton County PA to move into the yellow phase is June 5th, 2020.
We regret we have to share this very disappointing news with all of you. Keeping our fingers crossed we will be able to welcome you back soon!
When the Drive-In re-opens, Becky’s adheres to social distancing guidelines:
1. Masks must be worn when entering either of the refreshment stands or restrooms.
2. Only the restrooms in front of our main refreshment stand will be open during this time. The smaller restrooms on the Screen 1 side will be closed because of their narrow shape. We will have employees attending our restrooms and sanitizing them after use. Only four women will be able to enter the women’s restroom at one time, and only two men will be able to enter the men’s room at one time. While waiting to use the restroom all patrons must stand six feet apart from each other.
3. Each vehicle must park nine feet apart from each other. There will be designated lines painted where vehicles are to park.
4. The playground and rides must be closed at all times for safety reasons.
5. For everyone’s safety while visiting the concession stands only a limited amount of patrons may enter at one time. Each patron must stand six feet apart when ordering food. Masks are required for admittance to the concession stands.
6. Only one patron per vehicle at a time will be allowed to order food items in the concession stands.
7. There will be a limited menu in both of the concession stands.
8. Patrons may sit outside, provided they are seated in front of their vehicle.
9. The parking spaces will be spread out more and as a result we will only be able to hold approximately ½ the normal capacity. Please arrive as close to gate time as possible. The gates open at 7 pm on Friday evening and 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
10. We will have radio rentals for $3.00 each with photo ID for security purposes. Photo ID’s will be handed back after the radio is returned to us. Photo ID’s will be sanitized both when received and returned to patrons. Each radio will be sanitized before and after each use.
Please help us to maintain a safe environment by adhering to these guidelines. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
If you have a news release or announcement, please contact me.
Promotion is also available for your business or next event! I would be happy to get word out to the community…WGOLV reaches hundreds of thousands on the web site and Facebook page each month!
Your what’s going on girl,
LoriLee, Owner, Journalist, Promoter
What’s going on in the Lehigh Valley, LLC