St. Luke’s University Health Network is in need of PPE items for COVID-19 response
According to an earlier facebook post on St. Luke’s University Health Network page, they are in need of PPE items.
They are in need of hand sewn face masks, digital thermometers, 3M N95s, latex free gloves, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer. A full list of items is listed below in addition to on their web site. Critical need items are listed in BOLD.
They are also accepting homemade masks. Directions on how to make your own masks can be found by viewing this PDF. They must follow certain recommended instructions.
To donate PPE items (or make any other donation), please go to the link on their web site. All information can be found there.
The web site also provides a COVID-19 IN-KIND DONATION FORM along with information on mailing items and physical drop off locations.
Types of PPE Supplies and Equipment Donations
The types of PPE and supplies needed: Critical need items in BOLD.
- Homemade Masks
- Vinyl Gloves
- Hospital Gowns
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lysol/Clorox Cleaner and Wipes
- Hospital-grade cleaning supplies and disinfectant
- Papper Hoods
- Surgical/Procedure Masks
- Show Covers
- N95 Masks*
- Face Shields*
- Nasal Swabs*
*Not needed at this time.
Mailing Your Donation via USPS, UPS or FedEx, please send to:
St. Lukeʼs North Medical Center
153 Brodhead Road
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Complete an in-kind donation form and send along with your item(s).
Using Bulk Shipment sent via Common Carrier, please send to:
7279 Airport Road
Bath, PA 18014
Important: Please notify KR Storage (contact information below) no less than 24 hours prior to delivery. Complete an in-kind donation form and send along with your item(s).
Primary Contact: Bill Fritchey 484-747-5085
Secondary Contact: John Billiards 610-739-6133
Physical Drop Off Locations:
St. Lukeʼs has set up donation drop-off centers at some of our following Urgent Care locations and our Geisinger St. Lukeʼs Campus. We will accept donations during posted business hours:
- Allentown: 501 Cetronia Road, Allentown, PA 18104
- Whitehall: 2402 MacArthur Road, Whitehall, PA 18052
- Quakertown: 157 West End Blvd, Quakertown, PA 18951
- Hamburg: 9 Dave’s Way, Hamburg, PA 19526
- Lehighton: 575 S. 9th St., Lehighton, PA 18235, Suite 7
- Bethlehem: 153 Brodhead Road, Bethlehem, PA 18017
- Wind Gap: 487 East Moorestown Rd., Wind Gap, PA 18091
- Brodheadsville: 111 Route 715, Brodheadsville, PA 18322
- Phillipsburg: 200 Stryker’s Road, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
- Orwigsburg/Geisinger St. Lukeʼs Campus (Front Reception):100 Paramount Blvd, Orwigsburg, PA. 17961
For more ways you can help, please visit their COVID-19 Donation Page.
Advertising on WGOLV, What’s going on in the Lehigh Valley helps to keep the publication available for the community.
For information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org